Name and contact details of the controller
A company data protection officer is not appointed due to the small size of the company.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website unfallreparatur.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• The IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• The website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case, we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using the comment function
By using the comment function, we offer you the opportunity to publicly comment on a website. You need not specify your real data to it. All information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of examination and publication takes place according to Art. 6 paras. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the comment function will be deleted at your request.
c) When using the evaluation function
By using the evaluation function, you can publicly rate one of our web pages or external comments. Your IP address will be recorded for this. The data processing for the purpose of publication takes place according to Art. 6 paras. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. Your data (IP address) will be deleted automatically after the publication of your rating.
d) When visiting AMP sites
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• Yours according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR has given express consent to this,
• the transfer according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that for the transfer according to Article 6 para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists, as well
• this is permitted by law and according to Article 6 para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right, according to
• Article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• Article 16 GDPR promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
• Article 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• Article 18 GDPR to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims or you in accordance with Article 21 GDPR objection to the processing have been filed;
• Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• Article 7 para. 3 your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• Article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR objection to the processing of your personal data as far as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. Against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.